How To Obtain Benefits Under the Act
For the benefits under the Act to be realized an individual or company must make application to The Permanent Secretary, Office of The Prime Minister.
Each application will be considered upon its own merit,therefore it is very important that an investor take the following steps in order to comply with specific requirements of the Act.
The following steps need not be done in the presented order, however, it is recommended simultaneously, the steps are:
- Apply to the Office of The Prime Minister to enter into an agreement under the Act.
- The proposal should be in the form of a formal letter to the Ministry, addressed to the Permanent Secretary .
- This letter will be considered as a proposal to enter into an agreement with the Government.It should also contain the item and cost of the entire project, and for those which the investor expects customs exemption.
- Submit plans to the Department of Physical planning of the Ministry of Works to obtain an Approval in Principle.
- Obtain a building permit
- The Building Permit must be obtained from the Ministry of Works which will review the plans and provide the permit once it meets their specifications.This proccdure applies to new hotels as well as those that is being rehabilitated or renovated.
- These plans will then be discussed with the Ministry of Works and the Ministry of Health by the Office of The Prime Minister to determine if an approval will be granted.
Please contact Evans Business Consultant Services for more in dept details at 242-676-1179 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.